PRODUCED TO ORDER
Part of the Pride Collection, this Kos Check corgi design is printed on a tee in a variety of colors.
10% of the sale price of each shirt from the Pride Collection will be donated to Trans Lifeline (read more below).
Produced to order - please read the terms below before you add to cart.
- Unisex style tee
- Solid colors - 100% Cotton
- Athletic Heather - 90% Cotton, 10% Poly
- Heather Colors - 52% Cotton, 48% poly
- Heather Prism Colors - 99% Cotton, 1% poly
All sales are final so please check the size guide for measurements before ordering
- Actual tee color and art placement may look different than the mockup shown.
- Produced to order - please allow 5-7 days for production plus delivery
- This item is not shipped by Kos Check and may arrive separately from other items ordered
- Sales are final unless items are faulty. Please contact us if there are any issues.
About Trans Lifeline
Trans Lifeline is a grassroots hotline and microgrants 501(c)(3) non-profit organization offering direct emotional and financial support to trans people in crisis – for the trans community, by the trans community.
They connect trans people to the support and resources they need to survive and thrive. Their Hotline is the only peer-support service that operates across the US and Canada where all the operators are trans. They also have a Microgrants department that gives trans people money to legally change their name and/or gender alongside specialized support for trans people who are incarcerated or detained.
By purchasing a shirt from the Pride Collection, you'll be helping Trans Lifeline continue to make a difference. You can find out more about them on the Trans Lifeline website.
From time to time we may change the recipient of the proceeds from these shirts.